- 1+ year experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Unix/Windows system administration;
- scripting and automation skills (Bash);
- knowledge of Docker containerization;
- familiar with Node JS and NPM;
- familiarity with continuous integration systems (Jenkins/ TeamCity/ GitLabCI) and source code version control systems (Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket);
- understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN и Firewalls);
- experience with Web servers administration (Apache, nginx, IIS, php-fpm, mysql, mssql);
- experience with Zabbix monitoring system will be a plus;
- team player;
- good interpersonal and communication skills;
- upper-intermediate English.
As our DevOps Engineer, you will be involved in different projects as well as managing our own infrastructure. Main responsibilities will be: automation of CI/CD processes (web/mobile); monitoring and administration of company and client’s servers; analyzing the Server Log data; controlling access to servers and services of the company; network administration and troubleshooting; managing the internal office infrastructure and ensuring its continuous work.